The Prayer of Good Harvest Hall is part of the Temple of Heaven. It was built in 1420 and restored in 1751 and given its present name. In 1889, lightning caused extensive fire damage to the hall, but it was reconstructed to the current status. A six meter high, triple-tiered circular stone terrace forms the base of the structure. The hall is 32 meters high and 30 meters in diameter. It consists only of wooden bars, laths and brackets and no steel and cement were used.